Ta3s Application Functional Testing services for client server, the web and mobile applications ensure efficient functioning of application for current requirements and future roadmaps assuring a greater software quality. Our SMEs, equipped with domain knowledge and rich industry experience conducts usability and quality assurance tests to confirm that the application is tested against end user requirements ensuring error free operation of the application post deployment.
Our experts validate features, functionality, integrations and compatibility minimizing the risks of customer finding defects. Our competency enables us to assure that all parameters are covered and tested to meet the objectives.
Ta3s has successfully provided testing services for clients in retail, e-commerce, banking, healthcare, pharma, technology, real estate, insurance and hospitality. Out team with vast experience, skills, know-how and inputs from customer helps formulate customized methodology to meet with the current and future needs. Our experience in understanding the application under test and customer requirements helps us formulate test plans and test cases meeting the objectives and outcomes.
Ta3s application test team follows an effective test cycle with well-defined processes and deliverables. Our standard approaches with set quality gates have helped customers measure and achieve quality goals within time and within budget.
Ta3s application testing offering includes
- UI Testing
- Usability Testing
- Installation and Configuration Testing
- DB Testing
- The Web (multi-browser) Compatibility Testing
- Requirements based Testing
- Risk-based Testing
- Regression Functional Testing – Manual / Automated
- SOA, API, the Web Services Testing
- Accessibility, Navigability and Compatibility Testing
- Continuous Integration Testing
- Domain knowledge and experience
- Customer specific customized test methodology and processes
- Availability of high calibre experts and engineers
- Ta3sALM providing customer with cost effective Test Management and reporting system
- Best practices and seamless knowledge transfer